Friday, April 4, 2008

Next Stop: Earth


The favorite sci-fi show of every true nerd under 50, Battlestar Galactica returns tonight with it's 4th, and final, season. After the frakking insane season 3 finale, I am so excited about this! If your not already a fan and you'd like to join in on the fun, EW has compiled season episode guides and a handy cheatsheet to bring you up to speed (warning: Both links contain serious spoilers). Then you can join Dave, Garney and myself as we journey with the Colonial Fleet through space in search of Earth (and gaze longingly at Caprica Six, Lee Adama and Dr. Baltar). And if you're not totally geeked out at this point, you are way too cool for me (actually, you probably are anyway).

11 comments:

Liz said...

Is that picture supposed to look like the Last Supper, or am I reading way too much into it? I've put season 2 on my Netflix! I'll get caught up ... someday.

Red said...

Nope. Definitely The Last Supper.

Garney said...

I've only just started season 3. I wasn't all that enthralled with season 1... it's not until season 2.5 that it gets really good.

Dave H said...

Colonel Tigh is gonna frack some shit up this season.

Liz said...

And the hot chick is Jesus. Fantastic

Dave H said...

Yes, well here is one theory, just throwing it out there.

Caprica 6 is the only model who is experiencing "love" and other human emotions, thus bringing her to see the value in mankind and "dying for their sins" at some point.

And RIGHT before she dies, Tigh makes her turn water into whiskey.

Falwless said...

I don't watch this. I knew you were curious.

BeckEye said...

I don't watch this show. Is that Madonna in the middle?

Red said...

That's Tricia Helfer in the middle (and on the left pointing), former host of Canada's Next Top Model!

doorknob_dan said...

I give up. These Leonardo Da Vinci pictures always play with my mind - I can't see Lorne Greene, Richard Hatch, nor Dirk Benedict anywhere in this picture.

Wait, if I look at it in a mirror will they appear?

pistols at dawn said...

Wow. Um...like the crappy show or movie from the 70s that I also haven't seen? That's what the f-ing kids are watching these days?

I'm going back into my pop culture cave.