You may recall a lot of hubub around here this time a year ago, as our dear co-founder Red approached a certain birthday milestone. She's been a little more low-key about the blessed date this time around, but it doesn't change the fact that today is her day!
That's right, its Nov. 30, Red's birthday, the day we celebrate all things Red. Here are some of my favorite things about her:
- Her never-ending slew of crushes.
- Her great taste in television (well, ignoring the reality shows). Red turned me onto such fab programs as The Wire, True Blood and Friday Night Lights. Team Saracen 4-eva!
- Her generosity of spirit, or something.
- Her gorgeous singing voice, on which I plan to coast to the top. To the top, I tells ya!
- And of course, her gingerness.
So, everyone be sure to wish Red a happy birthday in the comments, and tell us some of your favorite things about her.
Me and Red. Saturday night.