Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big Freaking Day!

Have you still not seen The Hurt Locker? Get on that! It's on DVD. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES!!!

So the Oscar nominations are out. They're okay, I guess. Glad to see A Serious Man on the Best Picture list. Dying inside from two (TWO!) nominations for Best Song for Randy Newman. I hate that guy. Every time I see his name in the opening credits of a movie I think, "Man, this movie is gonna suck!" (which is rarely true, of course, because he's scored some really great films, but I contest he had absolutely nothing to do with their greatness) and it was true one time...when I watched Michael. (Christ Almighty, look at that movie poster! Crazy eyes Travolta and a dog with a feather in it's mouth. Good Lord, what a crapfest!)

Anyway, in even bigger news, the final season of Lost debuts tonight!!! I can't wait!!! What will happen? Will we finally understand all the mysteries of the island? Do we really even want to? What question are you most hoping to have answered? (If you say, "Where's Claire?" I will say, "Who effing cares?! She is boring without Charlie" and I will be correct...as usual.)

Finally, in horribly tragic news, I just did my taxes and I OWE money for the first time ever. This gives Red a sad face...

Of course, being reunited with John Locke in mere hours gives Red a happy face. Mmmmmm...John Locke...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for LOST. And yeah, who cares about Claire? She annoyed me anyway. Although there are too many unanswered questions about her to just ignore her this season I fear. And what about Jack's (and Claire's) dad? Where does he fit in to all this? Oh I can't wait.

Liz said...

I re-watched season 1 while I was home sick last week, and I must say, Claire was much more interesting in the first season. I liked her. But she did get kind of marginalized as the show went on.

Can't wait for tonight!