Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Especially Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top o' the morning. We have a special St. Paddy's Day present for you this year: A new song from The Let's Make Outs!!!

In the spirit of the day, it's called "Here's to Guinness," and is all about me and Red's favorite drink. It even has a special appearance by our friend Erin on the tin whistle. One small warning, the mix is ... well, let's just say I'm still learning Pro-Tools. If you can't hear the lyrics, and would like to know what they are, click "More Info."

And now, without further ado ....





Thanks again to the lovely and talented Falwess for making this video!

8 comments:

words...words...words... said...

I have thought all day about what Guinness can't fix. I haven't come up with anything.

I also love the lobster who loves Guinness!

BeckEye said...

I have to admit something. I've never been able to drink Guinness. Being of Irish descent and a lover of all things Irish, I have tried to force-feed it to myself, with no luck. I'm so ashamed.

Anonymous said...

I dislike Guinness with a burning intensity. Nasty flat stuff. I dislike St. Patrick's Day too (You know me, I rant about it every year). It's not even a holiday and it belongs in Ireland. Bah humbug.

I like the song a lot though. I chortled through it. Can Guinness fix my glasses? I broke the frame yesterday and now it has tape on it so I look like the retarded kid in school. Thank god they're only for reading.

words...words...words... said...

Wait, I thought of the one thing Guinness can't fix. Being out of Guinness.

Liz said...

Sorry you ladies don't like Guinness, hopefully you can still like the song though.

I'd like say Guinness is an aquired taste, but honestly, I loved it the first time I tried it when I was 14. Other beers tasted like piss to me, but I loved the black stuff.

Falwless said...

Woooohooooo! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

danielle970 said...

Heck yeah!!! That was awesome!! I like the addition of the flute. Great job, ladies =)

McGone said...

Check out you harmonizing vixens! I hoist my glass in your general direction (which, for the record is southwest).