It's the Fantastic Ms. Liz's birthday today. She's still not as old as me, but she's getting there! Here are some of my favorite things about Zombie Liz:
- She lets me call her Zombie Liz...an homage to the book-we-loved-before-we-ever-actually-read-it-and-realized-it-was-better-in-concept-than-execution, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
- She always introduces me to the newest, coolest music. Seriously, I'd be musically lost without her.
- She wrote and produced the catchiest damn song in history.
- Even though everyone told me to watch Lost, I never listened until the advice came from Liz. Where would my life be without her?!? And John Locke?!
- Her willingness to go on vacation with me without The Boyfriend. Girls trip! Look out New Orleans and your lack of open container laws!
- She really is, in all seriousness, a fantastic friend and I cherish her.
Won't you please join me in extending your birthday wishes?