Monday, October 27, 2008

30 Rock Quote of the Day

In anticipation of the Season 3 premiere of 30 Rock (aka the funniest show on TV), I'll be posting my favorite quotes from the first 2 seasons all week for my your enjoyment. Let's start with this gem from my hero, Liz Lemon, in the episode called "Succession" (which you can view here):

"Hey, nerds! Who's got two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn't cried once today? [pointing both thumbs at herself] This moi."

Oh, Liz. You're like my much funnier, long lost sister.

And look! I just found the season 3 premiere on Hulu! What would you do without me?

5 comments:

MichelleSG said...

You're as in you are in conjunction, not your. Quick change it before Beagle of the english language police catches you and beats you with a noodle!

Red said...

I've no idea what you are talking about. I'd never make a typo...ever.

(Thanks Michelle)

Dr Zibbs said...

This is in the top 3 funniest shows Red.

paperback reader said...

Limited French? Why does she hate America so much?

words...words...words... said...

My favorite show. My favorite quote comes from Tracy, to his flunkies Grizz and Dotcom:

"Where are the french fries I never asked for? You have to ANTICIPATE me!"