Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This (mostly) Just In

50 Cent to Host Reality Show - Basically, it's like The Apprentice, with 14 aspiring entrepreneurs battling for 50's respect (and $100,000). Sounds like something I will never watch...ever...and not just because I've pretty much forgotten MTV even exists.

A Return to Melrose Place - Following on the heels of the not very successful 90210 reboot, the CW is looking to remake the early 90's soap fest. As someone who actually digs the new 90210 and who loved Melrose Place even more, I am kinda excited about this news. I've never claimed to have impeccable taste. Oh wait, yes I have.

Obama Infomercial Airs Tonight - The problem with watching Mr. Obama is I already have 2 things to record/watch at 8 and no one keeps me from Tyra and ANTM. No one!!!

Joaquin Phoenix to Retire - Who'll swing away now?! Just to forwarn ya'll, I plan to retire at 34 to pursue my "music career" as well. Only 5 years to go!

Tara Reid says, "I'm Not Perfect" - Also, I am currently breathing.

9 comments:

Liz said...

You're sticking with the 90210 remake? I gave up

McGone said...

You like the curvy goodness of Joan on "Mad Men" and the malnourished-yet-fashionable swizzle sticks of "90210?" You, my dear, are complex.

Falwless said...

Holy crap, Joaquin is retiring? That's a total bummer - he's in my top 10 sexiest actors list.

Dr Zibbs said...

Tara Reid? Puleease.

katrocket said...

Yay! I loved Melrose Place! ...except for that sleezebag Michael. I could totally punch that guy.

paperback reader said...

Tara was perfect until that horrid boob job. That's a lesson to all women: don't tamper in God's domain.

Malcolm said...

First a 90210 remake, now a possible reboot of "Melrose Place". What's next, a revival of "The Heights"??

words...words...words... said...

Every person in the 50 Cent reality show who advances one more week should get a non-fatal bullet wound instead of a rose, like in The Bachelor. This way, if they make it to the end they can have eight or nine, like 50 himself!

danielle970 said...

First, that Obama-Superman pic is my Facebook profile pic. Because let's face it, it screams awesome.

Second, I should really start watching shows other than Entourage and Califorination. Every time you guys mention Man Men or Pushing Dasies or 30 Rock, I'm lost.