I know what you're thinking...has this become a sports blog?! I assure you the answer is "kinda." With today's very sad news of the possible trade of Jake Peavy to the Chicago White Sox, (though it's looking more and more like Jake may veto the trade) I needed to post something baseball related to cheer me up. And really, this post is just about hot guys and I think we can all agree that is always welcome here and, well, just about anywhere.
Fox Sports recently posted their picks for the 10 Hottest Players in Baseball and, of course, their pics are mostly wrong. Here are the top dreamboats they neglected to mention:
10. Carlos Pena: Rays - What can I say? Chicks dig the long ball.
9. Joba Chamberlin: Yankees - He kinda reminds me of Fred Flinstone and, for some weird reason, I find that a good thing.
8. Jason Bay: Red Sox - Cute, blond and Canadian! What's not to like?
7. Andy Sonnanstine: Rays - Apparently, he's not Jewish. Huh.
6. Cole Hamels: Phillies - MVP of last year's World Series is also MVP of our hearts...or something.
5. Derrek Lee: Cubs - OMG! Those thighs!
4. Heath Bell: Padres - So, no one else probably thinks he's hot, but he is pretty much my perfect man, so he's on the list!
3. Ryan Braun: Brewers - Ryan is Jewish and we all know how much I love Jewish boys.
2. Xavier Nady: Yankees - Still the dreamest Padre ever...even if he's not a Padre anymore.
1. Evan Longoria: Rays - He's only 23, ya'll. 23! I've decided I'm going through a younger guy phase (and an Indian phase, but the two are rarely related).
So there you have it. The real Hottest Men in Baseball list (or the neglected anyway). As always, feel free to argue with me in the comments.