Friday, January 29, 2010

Your Weekend in Pop Culture


I'm thinking of trying this as a weekly thing. We'll see how that goes.

Here's what you should be doing this weekend (when you're not, you know, going outside and socializing and making out with your significant others you lucky bastards!!@!). Anyway...

Tonight!

Series Freaking Finale of Dollhouse - Oh, Tahmoh Penikett, I'll miss you so.

Second Episode of Caprica - The Battlestar Gallactica prequel had a promising first episode. Tonight, we finally see if it's really any good. (Christ, I'm a nerd.)

Tomorrow!

Jon Hamm on SNL - The second hottest person on Mad Men (behind C. Hend, natch) hosts for the second time. I might tune in. I heard he shaved his beard though. This gives Red a sad face :( She likes beards...a lot...

Sunday!

Go to the Movies - I'm thinking of seeing Sherlock Holmes or It's Complicated (don't you judge me!) or 44 Inch Chest or The White Ribbon. We'll see how the mood strikes me.

The Grammys
- As Liz mentioned last week, there's some 3D element. I mean, obviously. Absolutely everything MUST be in 3D these days. It's like the 1950's all over again!

TBD!

Also, sometimes this weekend, Liz and I are getting together to record some music. So think lovely thoughts that all goes well and maybe I'll post our debut single here on Monday! The excitement never ends 'round these parts!

Happy weekend, friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you. I'm excited about the music. I'm turning my volume way up so I can play it to all my neighbours.

Jon said...

I've never heard of that "44 inch chest" movie. Why doesn't it star C-Hend??? Stupid false advertising...

words...words...words... said...

Cool about the music! You know you have to post it, right?

Didn't Jon Hamm just host like 10 minutes ago? I feel like it was even this season.

Also, as the relatively new owner of a beard, good to know the ladies like 'em!