Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The only contract K-Fed can get

There is nothing new or worthwhile to say about Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, and with our country mired in a questionable war, the economy taking on water and Osama Bin Laden still on the loose, it seems to pointless to even try.

And yet….

A diligent reader brought this nugget of insanity to my attention and I just couldn’t let it slide. Apparently someone took out a contract on K-Fed’s life. That’s right, somebody was willing to plop down money to have the former Mr. Spears rubbed out.

The logical suspect is someone from Camp Britney, as the two are engaged in a nasty custody battle. Although Britney’s mom has apparently been working with Federline to get Britney some help and establish some stability for the two kids. Honestly, little Sean and Jayden have no chance at normal, structured lives at this point, but any remote semblance of that looks like its going to come – unbelievably – from their dad. There’s been a lot of commentary lately on how Federline is coming across as The Good Parent these days and I agree. If I had kids, I wouldn’t let Britney watch them on television right now.


If you told me 6 months ago I’d be rooting against Kevin Federline getting killed, I’d have … well, I would have pretended to take the high road and said, “Of course I don’t want him dead. Maimed maybe, but not dead.” But deep inside I’d have thought, “You crazy. Cap that douche bag!” (For reasons I’ve never fully understood, my inner monologue sounds a lot like Shanaynay from the show Martin). And yet, here I am, hoping Federline will get least joint custody and not get popozaoed. What a crazy world we live in.

2 comments:

Nooch said...

Who put the hit out on K-Fed? My money is on Sean. K-Fed probably took his toy truck away or something.

Red said...

That last paragraph may be the funniest thing I've ever read.