Friday, September 28, 2007

TV Premiere Week: Friday - Sunday


Yay! It's the weekend and Premiere Week is coming to a close (kinda...some shows debut later in October). Here's what I'm looking forward to this weekend:

Moonlight: It's a vampire show with a bunch of foreign actors and Logan from Veronica Mars. I'm not really sold on it yet (sounds too much like a poor man's Buffy), but I'm gonna check out the first ep and see what happens. I need a Logan fix, anyway...

Numbers: I've never watched this show, but I've always wanted to check it out, and now, with my handy DVR, I can. Math makes my brain hurt, but maybe dreamy David Krumholtz can make it all better.

Dexter: It's back! I hear this season, Dexter offs some people who maybe don't deserve it. Should create a real moral dilemma for everyone's favorite serial killer (seriously, he's way cooler then Bundy or Jack the Ripper).

That's it. The rest of the weekend will be spent catching up on the shows I missed during the week. I have to say, I'm kinda glad the week is over. Watching so much TV is exhausting!

No comments: