Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scenes from the Bar

Date/Time: April 28, 2009 9pmish

Place: Triple Crown Pub San Diego, CA

Liz: So you wouldn't want to be buried in a Padres themed mausoleum a la the new Cubs fan mausoleum in Chicago?

Red: Uh, no. That's completely retarded. I do want to be cremated though.

Liz: I don't get the point of cremation if your not gonna scatter the ashes.

Red: Well, it's better for the environment.

Liz: I don't care about my carbon footprint when I'm dead. Besides, if you're cremated, you can't come back as a zombie.

Red: Excellent point. I may need to rethink this...

Liz: Yeah. You totally don't want to miss out on a coming-back-as-a-zombie opportunity.

And scene

[drawing from portraits as living deads]

3 comments:

words...words...words... said...

What if Trevor Hoffman and Tony Gwynn were buried in the mausoleum with you?

Before you answer, I can promise that Steve Garvey never comes within 100 miles of it.

Red said...

Nope. Not even then.

d said...

If there is a Giants mausoleum, and I can be buried next to Will Clark (my first crush), then I will definitely change my mind about cremation.

Oooh oooh wait! A JT Snow/Will Clark crypt sandwich! That's what I want!