1. You learn one of your oldest, dearest, happilyest (totally a word) married friends is pregnant and it makes you cry...and not in a "I'm so happy for her" kinda way. More in a "Great, there's someone else I'll never see" kind of way.
2. You tell your dad and step-mom "I need to get a dog to reap the benefits of happiness and prolonged life they give" and your dad says, "You're gonna have cats. Lots of cats."
3. You put on pajamas as soon as you get home on Friday night and don't change out of them until brunch on Sunday.
4. You become so tired of saying "Not much" when people ask "What's new?" that you start telling everyone you are the scorekeeper for your company softball team like it's the most wonderful development to ever happen.
4a. You are the scorekeeper for your company softball team.
5. Your grandma tells you she considered getting you a gift certificate to E-Harmony for your birthday, but your mother told her not to. "Plus," she says, "apparently they can reject you on those sites. You'd probably get rejected."
So, you know, how was your Easter weekend?