Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life Goes On...

So I'm turning 30 at the end of this month, finally ending the pointless and unproductive decade known as my 20's. However, being a contributer to GITW and getting to know everyone here via their witty/sarcastic comments and jokes is one thing that has been fun for me (and Red, Liz and Garney) over the past few years.

Anyways, I've been listening to a lot of L.A based rapper Pigeon John lately, so to celebrate here is "Life Goes On", a groovy introspective tune featuring Abstract Rude:



Peace Out, and try not to be a hook in your own theme song...

2 comments:

Red said...

I can't watch this because the GD nazis here at work hate me and want me to live a miserable and angry life. However, I second your shout-out to our wonderful and hilarious commenters.

Falwless said...

Wow, you didn't curse even once.

Disappointing.