Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is, a heart attack?

Alex Trebek had a heart attack!!! Supposedly its minor and he's expected to recover and get back to hosting Jeopardy next month. I hope so. Jeopardy is one of the few game shows I like and Trebek is like 40% of the fun. (The other 60% is the awkward guests. Nerds make me smile). I love how he acts like he already knows the answer to all the questions and gets that smug look on his face when someone guesses wrong.
In the words of Sean Connery*: "You think you're pretty smart, don't you, Trebek? What with your Drago mustache and your greasy hair!"

Seriously Alex, get well soon!

* Not the REAL Sean Connery, obvs.


Red said...

OMG! This is the worst thing I've heard in a long while!

I have, for a long time, had a serious crush on Alex Trebek. My friend Wendie has teased me about it for years (along with my crushes on Dr. Drew Pinsky and Peter Jennings). In fact, just this past weekend, I told my friend Kate about my love for Alex and she looked at me like I was completely insane and said "You know he doesn't really know all the answers, right?" Yeah, I know, but he's still brilliant (he doesn't fake those accents when pronouncing foreign words). I really hope Alex gets better soon. Jeopardy (my favorite games show, too. By leaps and bounds) will not be the same without him...

Nooch said...

I miss the stache