Friday, November 2, 2007

Add This to Your Queue


I keep journals of interesting quotes (add that to the nerdy confessions this week on GITW). In the mid-90's, these journals were full of awesome lines from My So-Called Life, which is pretty much my favorite television show ever. I think it helps that is starred an awkward Claire Danes (with red hair, no less), experiencing all the horrible/wonderful stages of adolescence while I was going through the same stages. I still have a crush on Jordan Catalano and totally geeked out when I saw Wilson Cruz (aka Ricky Vasquez) at the mall in San Diego, like, 10 years ago. I've been waiting for the show to come out on DVD and, this week, it finally arrived. If you haven't seen this show, you need to watch immediately (especially if you are female or gay or ever felt like an outcast. You gorgeous, popular people probably just wouldn't understand). If you don't love it, you have no soul.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Best teen drama ever. No doubt. Though Freaks and Geeks is pretty amazing too. Part of me will always love Jordan Catalano!

Red said...

Freaks and Geeks is just as important to a later time in my life.