Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pandora's Box of Music

I'm probably late on this (I usually am), but my cousin told me about this music site called Pandora where you punch in your favorite artist or song and it creates a "radio station" with that artist/song and other stuff you might like. It's been dead on with me so far (I've been listening to Ben Folds Radio for the past two days). You can give a thumbs up or down with each song, allowing Pandora to create a perfect (and addictive) station just for you. I love personalized crap! Plus, you can create other stations (so your musicals don't have to rub elbows with Kanye) or add other artists to stations (creating an all Brit station, perhaps?). Check it out. It's free. Everyone likes free!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I've heard about this and been meaning to check it out. Thanks for the reminder!