Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Top 5: Thankgiving


There outta be a law about working the day before a holiday, as no one actually works anyway and we all just sit at out desks for 8 hours (or so I'll tell my boss) bored out of our minds and dreaming of turkey and mashed potatoes and (my favorite) stuffing. At any rate, here are the top 5 things I am thankful for today:

Project Runway - Back and already cattier then ever.

My Birthday - It's a week from Friday. It's my favorite day of the year.

Fall Movies - So many great things to see, so little time.

30 Rock - I dare you to find a funnier show on TV. The past two weeks made me laugh so hard I cried.

You! - Thanks for reading (and commenting). It makes our lives a little better knowing you are out there.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

4 comments:

Liz said...

"Pigeon, you should stop eating other people's old french fries. Have some self-respect!"

Garney said...

While I admire any show that gets Carrie Fisher to parody her famous "help me Obi-Wan" and admit that Alec Baldwin can do a surprisingly great Redd Foxx... I don't think I can concur on 30 Rock being the funniest show on TV right now. Definitely top 5, maybe top 3.

Anonymous said...

I think we may have been separated at birth, you and I.

30 Rock has been so excellent I've almost spontaneously peed myself the last few episodes. I must say, though, without Jack McBrayer and Tracy Morgan that show would be 76.9% less funny. I mean, I heart the comic genius that is Fey and Baldwin, but characters Kenneth and Tracy... my god. The nuances in that show are at least on par with The Office, if not greater. I find myself rewinding through scene after scene, to further enjoy the little treasures.

And I am so thankful for the return of Project Runway. Not to mention TAR and those glorious, glorious gems that are Monday morning TV Watch recaps by Josh Wolk.

Ahhhhhh. Fall. Beautiful.

Red said...

I think we WERE separated at birth. You, and Liz, may be the sisters I never had...