Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Red!

Today is Gingers is the Watchword co-founder Lora's birthday! Known to you all as Red (and to a select few as Triple Threat) Lora is the only actual ginger to write for this site. She shares her birthday with some rather impressive company, including Winston Churchill, Mark Twain and Ridley Scott; some kind-of-impressive company like Dick Clark, Billy Idol, Ben Stiller, Bo Jackson and Sandra Oh; and some not-so-impressive company like Clay Aiken and Elisha Cuthbert.

If memory serves this whole site was Lora's idea to begin with, so blame her and wish her a happy b-day!

3 comments:

Nooch said...

Red, I know we don't know eachother (but if you ask Liz she will tell you all about my tv obsessed ways). Hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

One of the things I look forward to during my work day is to check to see if you and Liz have updated the blog.

Red said...

Thanks Liz and Nooch!

BTW...Clay Aiken and I are actually Birthday Twins (same day and year), but I prefer to try and ignore Clay and think about my other birthday twin...Gael Garcia Bernal. Yummmmm

Liz said...

Oooh, I didn't see his name on the AP's birthday list.