Monday, November 12, 2007

All the Right Curves

As a "normal sized" woman (hey! That's what Tyra is calling us now), I love this study which finds curvy women are smarter and produce smarter offspring. It kinda makes sense. I mean, I am pretty sure I am 100 times smarter then Giselle or any of the girls left on ANTM (since Sarah, the "normal sized" model was sent home last week). On the other hand, Liz is thin and one of the smartest people I know, so maybe this study is really just wishful thinking by curvy women, but I plan to tell every potential mate I meet about this study. Between the disappearance of the gingers and my superior, intelligent genes, someone's gonna want to help me out, right?


Scarlett will have the smartest children, like, ever

1 comment:

Liz said...

I believe it. When you live off celery and air (as I'm assuming Giselle does) your thought process goes downhill in a hurry