Monday, September 29, 2008

This (mostly) Just In...

ScarJo is Married - My ex-girlfriend finally tied the knot with Ryan Reynolds. Thankfully, I've moved on. Really. I'm not at all sad about this. I'm very happy for them. Seriously. I didn't die a little inside when I heard this at all. I swear.

Springsteen to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show - As a huge Springsteen fan, I'm totally looking forward to his performance. Here's hoping he plays more from Born to Run than from, say, The Rising.

Project Runway Season 6 Delayed Until January - We'll have to wait a bit longer to see how Lifetime (and the team that brings you The Real World. Yikes!) butchers everyone's favorite fashion reality show. On a similar note, I know everyone thinks Korto has this season in the bag, but I'm thinking Jerell will win the whole shebang. I'm a predicting machine!

Liz and Red Need a Name - Liz and I are in the early stages of forming a 2 woman cover band to rival our "friends" Fever Crotch and we need a name. Any suggestions?

I hope you're happy. *sniff*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend the name, "Chronic Sonic", or else "Vajaynic".

Dr Zibbs said...

Being from the Philly area, I've seen Springsteen on his home turf and it's great.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

I was once in a band called "Lesbian Ashtray". We split up on account of the fact that only our bassist actually owned (and could play) an instrument, so you're quite welcome to it. Oh, and I created the name "Death By Dry Hump" which you can also have, so long as I get a credit.

McGone said...

I'm still a big fan of "Homeless Debutante." Feel free to pick this list apart.

Also, I applaud your picture finding skills.

BeckEye said...

THe only thing better than Springsteen playing at the Super Bowl would be if the Steelers were there too.

paperback reader said...

I always pick band names based on a book title that's in the room (last two bands: Trees of North America and The Middle-Class Gentlemen) OR by going to the race track, buying a program, and stealing a horse's name. I highly recommend that. Also, put $5 on the 5-2 quinela for me. Goddamn, I'm a degenerate.

BeckEye said...

Funky Tulips. I stole that from Gifted Typist's blog.

Garney said...

That ScarJo pic rivals the ones I've sent you in the past.

5 band name suggestions:
In The Red
Girls Gone Wilde
Acronymsical
Eve's Apple
Let's Make Out