Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This (mostly) Just In...

Tracy Morgan Me-Cards - These are all hilarious. I wish I had a reason to send any of them to anyone. This excerpt from his new book is also truly amazing. "What up, Lorne Michaels!"

Amy Winehouse = New Album in 2010 - Like she'll still be alive in 2010.

Indians Want Their Flag - I'm not gonna lie...I'm not 100% sure what Farmville is...though I have been invited to play a time or two on Facebook. BUT apparently it has something to do with virtual farming? And flags? And you can't add an Indian flag or something? I don't really know or care, but if hot Indian dudes are upset, I'm upset!

January Jones: Gorgeous and Cool - Apparently, she eats at Chili's, likes football and can drink more beer than your mom. And in the new GQ she's showing off her rack. Great...just, great...

4 comments:

Liz said...

Is Farmville like second life but with farms? I don't understand these computer things.

Malcolm said...

As soon as I read that January Jones was showing off her rack, that link couldn't open fast enough. By the way, I am back on the "Mad Men" train. I've been able to fill in much of what I missed by reading Wikipedia. I still hope to actually watch the episodes I missed.

words...words...words... said...

That was too much to hope for about January Jones. Am I a bad person for looking at her body and thinking she only rents that food and beer?

d said...

Chili's is one of my top three fave restaurants of all times (only second to Nobu, I wish I was kidding) and I have a big rack! I'm just like her!