Friday, October 23, 2009

Top 5: Oddest Celebrity Couples


I'm feeling judgey today. How about you? Here are, IMHO, the weirdest celebs currently doing it:

Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin - Apparently, they've been friends since childhood. Learning about this match up just made me scratch my head. He went from this to this? Talk about upgrade!

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
- I don't think anyone in the world believes this is true, undying love, but they did produce a freaking adorable little girl.

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn
- I actually like that they're together because they both seem super cool, but it's a match I'd never have imagined in a million years.

Kristin Bell and Dax Shepard - Love her...can't stand him. K. Bell! You can do so much better!

Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend - Dudes everywhere are pissed the ginger goddess married the guy who eats the bag of pot and 'shrooms in Super Troopers...and I can't say I blame them. C. Hend totally gave unattractive men everywhere an excuse to hold out for hotness they will probably never achieve. Once again I say, we are all doomed.

The celeb couples that make you say WTF/Why The Face in the comments...

7 comments:

Jon said...

Macaulay Culkin? Seriously??? I guess that Home Alone money hasn't quite dried up yet...

Brand New said...

I don't know which one annoys me more. The whole thing is annoying. In other news, here is a little follow up:

http://www.thefrisky.com/site/post/246-the-fugz-hall-of-fame-when-fugly-men-happen-to-hot-women/P0/

McGone said...

Oh Red, come on... you're not going to buy into that whole Kristen Bell/Dax Shepard myth, are you? It's a myth, right? Dammit, ISN'T IT??

On this topic, I'd like to know how much blackmail material/chloroform was used to get Padma Lakshmi in bed with Salman Rushdie.

Liz said...

I have no idea who Dax Shephard is.

But seriously, we're all in agreement that Suri Cruise was bionically created in a lab, right? (A) I don't buy TomKat as a couple, and (B) cuteness like that doesn't occur naturally, no matter how good looking the "parents."

words...words...words... said...

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn completely mystifies me. Not only is he about 15 years older than her, but he's arguably past the peak of his career. And it's not like she's with him for the looks. But hey, more power to him. He should hold onto her like grim death.

But even more astonishingly, this delightful creature is married to plus-plus-plus sized comedian Ralphie May:

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQ7m08isYZDPKbMmgbtzpPBAAAAArtQEc_YrULn0VpFGaNKSmJ

BeckEye said...

I always thought Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams made a strange pair.

Then there's the old classic, Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova...still going strong, too.

But is there any odder couple than Woody and Soon-Yi? Icky counts as odd. Blechhh.

Malcolm said...

Even the first "this" link you included was over Macaulay's head. This Geoffrey Arend guy must have something because I can't see Christina settling... maybe I'm confusing her with Joan.

I can't think of any current "WTF" celeb couples, but one from a few years ago that still makes me ask "why?", "how?" is Rush Limbaugh and Daryn Kagan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryn_Kagan

I would love to interview Daryn to find out what exactly she saw in Rush.