Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goin' for Two




Tonight is the big Top Chef: Chicago finale (how Lisa made it this far, heaven only knows (or perhaps Satan only knows because she made a deal with the devil. She certainly seems evil)). I am rooting for Stephanie. If she wins, I will have picked the current winners of Project Runway and Top Chef before watching a single episode of either show. This will make me very happy...and as we all know, a happy redhead is much better than the alternative.

P.S. TC producers, if Tony Bourdain could make an appearance tonight, I'd be exceedingly grateful. Thanks so much. Love ya, mean it.

5 comments:

Feisty Democrat said...

I'm watching the American Idol finale tonight. What? They already had that and I missed it? Who won?

Falwless said...

Mathdude, you're such a 'tard. You make me laugh, god bless you.

Red -- I am SO with you on being baffled as to how Lisa is still in this thing. Seriously. I wrote a little diatribe last week after the show but I never posted it on my blog (I know how bitchy you and Beckeye get when I encroach on your TV/pop culture topics). But it was all about her. Did she come out of the womb an bitter, angry bitch, or did it take practice, I wonder? Either way she's really nailed the part. UGH. Cannot stand her.

Dave Harrington said...

I missed last week, LISA is still in?!?! What a bee-snatch.

BeckEye said...

I don't even watch it religiously and I like Stephanie the best too.

Fal - I don't "get" bitchy, I am bitchy. Fat, racist and whorey too. Don't you forget it, one eye.

Mel O said...

UGH! LISA!

I love this show but I am OBVIOUSLY sooooo disappointed that Lisa is still in. but Go Stephanie!