Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Kind of Town



Top Chef: Chicago
premieres tonight (just in time to fill the Project Runway hole in my heart). Top Chef combines all my favorite reality TV elements...smokin' hot hosts/judges (Padma and Tom, left), awesome guests (Rocco DiSpirito (who has apparently stopped eating...bit of a worry for a chef) is the guest judge tonight), food, and insane challenges no one would ever face in real life. Because I did so well with my PR predictions, I'm gonna pick Andrew or Stephanie to win (based solely on their Bravo bios) and Valarie to be the first to pack her knives and go.

5 comments:

Dave Harrington said...

Spike is wearing a funny hat, so I will be rooting for him.

And if anyone makes a foam or "gelee" they should be burned at the stake. Mmmmmm, stake...

Heidi said...

Did you guys know that Rocco is now dating Eddie Murphy & Babyface's leftovers, Tracey Edmonds?!
http://www.atlnightspots.com/?p=3424

Garney said...

Good call on Stephanie... she's off to a good start.

Falwless said...

I already have a favorite. To hate, that is. Ryan. And good-bye Nimma. You sucked.

Dave Harrington said...

Those eggs benedicts looked good.