Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


As they say, today, everyone is Irish.

We had a lovely weekend in Arizona (thanks for asking) and tried to celebrate St. Patty's in an Irish Bar/Grill in Peoria. Unfortunately, the most obnoxious man in the world was trying to play the worst version of Name that Tune, like, ever and our plans were thwarted (Dave called it "the worst hour of my life."). So we went to the diveiest bar we could find (the apt named Shenanigans), conveniently located behind Big O Tires. There we found a Whiskey Tango crowed and the worst karaoke I've ever heard. It was awesome.

Here's to better luck for you tonight.

2 comments:

Falwless said...

Incidentally, the worst hour of my life was spent with Dave.

Just kidding. I have no idea who you are, Dave. I love you, I swear.

doorknob_dan said...

I'm not going to need luck...I'm going to need a good nap!